Monday, May 22, 2017

All About the HAIR Love!!

So those who know me know that one of my biggest obsessions is my HAIR, and with that comes the obsession of taking care of it! Because of this, I'm always looking out for deals on hair care products. I'm kicking myself for not noticing it sooner, but there are a few great hair care deals happening with Avon during this campaign! You can click here to browse the deals, or click on the underlined products below.


Advance Techniques Frizz Control Trio: $12.99 ($25 value)
















Advance Techniques Ultimate Volume Trio: $11.99 ($24 value)

















Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Trio: $10.99 ($21 value)

















Advance Techniques Reconstruction Trio: $11.99 ($24 value)

















Advance Techniques Daily Shine Duo: $8.00 ($15 value)

















Advance Techniques Anti-Dandruff Duo: $8.00 ($16 value)

















Advance Techniques Collection: $15.99 ($31 value)



















No comments:

Post a Comment