Tuesday, September 6, 2016

New York Biology Peppermint Essential Oil

If you've been following my blog here recently, then you know that I've been working on a series for New York Biology's Essential Oils. Today's post will be covering NYB's Peppermint Essential Oil. I was originally supposed to receive it for free, however, the original bottle was lost in transit. I made the personal decision to purchase a 2nd bottle at my own expense, because I truly love NYB's oils THAT much.

NYB's Peppermint oil (which can be purchased on Amazon) is from India.  It has a cool and soothing scent to it that literally leaves a person feeling refreshed.

Many people use peppermint oil as a way to clear up sinuses and relieve congestion, but there are other uses for it as well.

Some of the uses are as follows below:

  • Relieves stomachaches, and can help calm IBS
  • Help to provide headache relief
  • Can soothe nausea
  • Can help sooth muscle aches, and pain from Fibromyalgia
  • Can promote hair growth
  • Can help repel lice
  • Natural fever reducer
  • Helps to treat acne

There really is a myriad of ways to use peppermint oil! I definitely recommend this one if you're looking for a peppermint oil that works, but doesn't absolutely blow you away with the potency of the aroma! 

As a reminder, you can read about other oils in this series below!

No comments:

Post a Comment