Sunday, February 11, 2018

Just A Little Sunday Morning Update

It seems it's been a while since I've posted anything, so I figured that now's as good a time as any! I, honest to goodness, woke up at 3 a.m. this morning, and have been patiently waiting on the Sunday paper to arrive (which it hasn't yet).

My absence has been due to a few things. For starters? There was a 2-3 week period there where I hadn't received the paper at all. I live in a rural area, so it's not always a guarantee that there will be someone available to deliver the paper!

Alas....the paper was delivered last weekend, but life happens. Last Friday, I had a wisdom tooth and another tooth extracted. I won't lie when I say that the pain felt afterwards lasted much longer than expected! I was still very much in a deep recovery mode when Sunday morning rolled around! Honestly, the pain stayed in a crippling state until Wednesday morning. Y'all have no idea how happy I am to be a functioning human being again after that experience!

There are, of course, more updates to give. I figure I'll post those throughout the coming week. There are some pretty big things happening for our family right now, and we're in a busy season.

For now? I'm hopping off to down some more coffee. Here's to hoping you all have a wonderful and blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment