Monday, March 9, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge!!!

So I randomly started reading a book last week on my Kindle app, and I'm glad I did! Reading through this book (when I actually have time, of course) has reminded me how much I really enjoy reading! Growing up, I was that teen that stayed locked in her room, reading....ALL the time. I want to get back into reading again, like I use to!

I found this reading challenge over on Tumblr, and I'm officially intrigued!




I love reading books of every genre. I love the stories they tell, and the things you can really learn from them. I feel like this challenge can help me broaden my horizons as far as the books I'll read in my lifetime! I will be posting regularly throughout the year to let everyone know how the challenge is going. ALSO, if anyone knows of any great book suggestions that fit the criteria on the list, please feel free to let me know! Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment