Sunday, April 17, 2016

Goals For The Upcoming Week

There are a few things I've been working on lately! As some of you know, there was a long period in which I was "off the grid." I know I need to get back into the groove of blogging, and I've got goals that I'm slowly working on to achieve that. This week's goals are as follows:

  • Actively Search for Fun Campaigns: Those who have been around this blog for a while know that I love to do reviews. Sadly, I haven't been active in any product campaigns for quite a while now. My goal is to change that this week (wish me luck!!)!!
  • Contact the Houston Chronicle: This is so that I can try to get something worked out so I'm no longer playing a game of Russian Roulette when it comes to whether or not I'm able to provide coupon details to my readers each Sunday!
  • Work on Website Design: Yes, you read that correctly. I'm currently putting together an official website for A Frugal Texas Mama!! I'm super excited about this project! I've loved using Blogspot, but it just doesn't have the tools I need for what I have in mind for my long term goals. I'm waiting until everything's set up perfectly (and isn't an eye sore to look at) before I purchase my domain, and officially publish the site.
There are a few other goals/adventures that I hope to accomplish in the coming week, but those are largely dependent upon the weather forecast. Here's to hoping you each have a very blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment