Sunday, January 25, 2015

Kroger Trip: 1-25-15





Eeeek!!! I got to go Krogering today!!! Kroger is my ABSOLUTE favorite place to shop when it comes to coupons and savings!!

Right now, Kroger is having a "Buy 6, Save $3" sale that goes AWESOME with coupons!!

I was needing to restock on shampoo, and an awesome coupon came in today's paper, so I rushed out the door as soon as my husband came in from work!!

With 6 participating Sale items, the Dove shampoo was $2.49 each, and the mac-n-cheese cups were $0.49.

I used (2) $4/2 Dove Hair Product coupons from today's 1/5 RP #2, bringing the shampoo to $0.49 each.

I used a $3 Catalina to pay the rest of the balance, leaving me with a total of $0.10!!

THAT is a steal, especially with 3 ladies in the house who go through shampoo like it's nothing!!

Don't forget to check out the Kroger Mega Sale to see what kind of deals YOU can score!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment