Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Unilever Dry Spray VoxBox Review...Provided by Influenster!



I was sent the Unilever Dry Spray VoxBox from Influenster (a company I LOVE!!) for testing and review purposes. 

I was a little skeptical about using this at first, being as I don't usually use spray deodorant. The thing that kept me going is that it was Dove. I'm glad I did, too. Dove dry spray goes on easily, with just one or two sprays! I like that it's quicker, and requires less effort to apply. I also like that it doesn't leave any white residue on my clothes! 

Dove dry spray deodorant also actually works with providing a fragrance all day. No joke. My first few days using it, I kept walking around all day, wondering what I kept catching a whif of, before realizing it was the deordorant!!

All in all? I'm very satisfied with the product, and will be heading to Walmart soon to go get more!



No comments:

Post a Comment