Friday, May 15, 2015

Aveeno Active Naturals: Sheer Hydration & Protect+Hydrate Review!!





It's my favorite time of the year again!!! The weather's warming up, and the sun is SHINING!! Naturally, my family and I are soaking it up with lots of fun outdoor activities. When you're having fun outside, it can be easy to forget that your skin needs protection....and moisture, too! That's why I was super happy and excited to be chosen as a candidate for trying 2 new products by Aveeno: Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sheer Hydration, and Aveeno Active Naturals Protect+Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen. Now, before I go into detail, let me just say that BOTH of these products are awesome!

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion Sheer Hydration: This simple, fragrance-free lotions is made with soothing oatmeal to really hydrate skin. It absorbs within seconds with a powder-like feel, just as is stated on the bottle. I love that it doesn't leave a heavy feeling on your skin like some lotions can! Also, it really does keep your skin hydrated for up to 24 hours before you have to reapply! I love that, with this lotion, you don't have to apply numerous times throughout the day! This is definitely going to be my winter time lotion when the colder weather returns!!

Aveeno Active Naturals Protect+Hydration Lotion Sunscreen: This is a product that I love, love, LOVE!!! Especially with spring & summer in the air!! Just like the Sheer Hydration lotion, this product has oat in its ingredients to help keep your skin from getting dehydrated. The added PLUS is that it's a sunscreen!!! This is just what my family needs for this time of the year! What I love even more than the fact that it's a sunscreen? It doesn't smell like other traditional sunscreens! It has a fragrance in it that leaves your skin smelling pretty and nice! Now, granted, it's a sunscreen along with being a lotion, so this one does need to be applied at least every 2 hours. If you're actively swimming, or engaging in other water activities, it should be applied every 80 minutes. I was given the SPF 30 to try, but it comes in other strengths as well. I loved this particular product SO much, that I ran to CVS to get a full-size tube of it!


Do you have a baby that needs sun protection as well? Aveeno's got you covered for that, too! While I was out picking up a full-size bottle of Protect+Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen, I picked a little something up for my 9 month old daughter:


You really cannot go wrong when choosing Aveeno for your skincare needs! If you aren't already a fan, I highly encourage you to go out and buy some today so you can see how truly wonderful these products are!


***Note*** I received samples as a member of the #AveenoAdvocates program through Crowdtap, however, all opinions are genuinely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment