Thursday, June 11, 2015

Schick Hydro Silk 2-in-1 TrimStyle Razor Review!!

This is a review that I've actually been really super excited about, being as Schick is my ABSOLUTE favorite brand as far as razors are concerned! As a member of BzzAgent, I was sent the Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle razor for free in return for my honest opinions and review.

First, I have to admit that the Hydro Silk series produced by Schick have always been my favorite razors, and for a good reason! I love that the blades not only are made to bend to adjust to bodily curves, but I also love that nifty little strip on them that leaves your legs moisturized and SMOOTH! If you've ever used a Schick Hydro Silk razor, then you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about!



The Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle razor is different from other Hyrdo Silk razors, in that it's built to be a 2-in-1 razor!

On one side of the TrimStyle, you have the traditional razor that's designed for shaving your legs. It has the bed & curve design to it, like the other Hydro Silk razors, to accommodate the bends and creases that we all deal with when shaving. Another perk to it is that all of the Hydro Silk refill cartridges are compatible to use with this! So you can take your pick at how many blades you want on your refill cartridges, so long as they're Hydro Silk. That's a huge WIN in my book!








The other side of the TrimStyle razor (and my FAVORITE feature on it) is a waterproof bikini trimmer. This feature takes one AAA battery to operate. Another perk? You can barely even hear it if you use it in the shower! Now, I don't know about all of you, but I've used my husband's trimmer in the past and one thing that I absolutely HATED about it is how LOUD it is. Seriously. It's like the darn thing echoes, and you're scared that everyone in the house will be able to hear it! It's nice to have a trimmer now that's quiet to the point that other people in the house CAN'T hear it. Ladies, if you've ever used your husband's trimmer, you know exactly what I'm talking about!


Just as the case is with a traditional men's trimmer, the Schick Hydro Silk 2-in-1 TrimStyle razor comes with an adjustable removable comb for its trimmer. This removable comb allows for 4 different length adjustments, which leaves flexibility when trimming.

Not only does the comb have the 4 adjustable lengths, but it's very EASY to adjust! The comb easily snaps in and out of place if you want to remove it completely. I love this because there's no fight to get it off of there when the comb needs to be cleaned.





All in all? There are many fantastic qualities about the Schick Hydro Silk 2-in-1 TrimStyle Razor. It was truly built to suit a woman's needs! You have the convenience of the traditional razor for your legs on one side, and the waterproof electric trimmer for your bikini area on the other. One last perk? The fact that you get 2-in-1 with this product means that you have more space on that teeny-tiny shelf in the shower (because we all know what a hassle it can be to fit everything we need on those)!!! I'm a little upset that I hadn't heard of this sooner, to tell the truth! It is definitely a product worth investing in!

No comments:

Post a Comment