Monday, June 1, 2015

Johnsonville Grillers Review!!

Soooo, THIS is one that I'm really excited about! As part of Johnsonville's #SausageFamily community on Crowdtap, our family was given the opportunity to try the new Johnsonville Grillers!!







This opportunity came JUST in time for summer, in my own opinion!! Hence the reason I was so excited for these!

Johnsonville Grillers come in a variety of different flavors, including:

  • Cheddar Cheese & Bacon
  • Swiss Cheese & Mushroom
  • Original Brat
  • Cheddar Cheese
  • Steakhouse Onion
I truthfully wanted to try the Steakhouse Onion, but I have two girls (the third has no teeth yet) who were eager to try the Grillers as well, so we went with one of the more "kid-friendly" options!!



They were so HAPPY that I got these for them!! The entire time that these Grillers were on the pit, all I heard was "Are they ready yet!?!?", haha! Can you really blame them??? Heck, I couldn't wait for them to be ready either, with how GOOD and yummy, and DELICIOUS they looked on the grill!!


The Grillers truly WERE delicious, and I see many more of these in our summer's BBQ forecast! I highly recommend these if you're looking for a great grilling meal that the entire family will enjoy! Especially with all of the fun flavors being offered! So tell me, will YOU be adding these to your family's menu this summer!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment