Saturday, June 6, 2015

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle MOIST Review!!

 


As a member of BzzAgent, I'll have to admit that I get to try some pretty cool products sometimes! THIS is one that I'm most definitely excited about!!

I tend to frequent the salon as often as I possibly can, and I love trying new colors, etc. Naturally, over time, my hair has taken damage. It's gotten dry, brittle, etc. That's to be expected when you constantly use chemicals and everything else on your hair! So, I was pretty stoked to find out I'd been selected to try Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle MOIST deep conditioner.

The 3 Minute Moist is designed to do as the bottle says....add moisture to dry hair, which mine WAS from my addiction to hair-dye, and even more so? Bleach.

The bottle has a unique design. It sits so that you never have to shake the bottle to get the conditioner out, as the opening is at the bottom. Also? The "cap" is made so that you simply squeeze to get the conditioner out, and it reseals when you're done. There's none of that traditional twisting and turning for a cap, which is definitely a perk! The conditioner also has a coconut smell, which I happen to love!

As the bottle states, you place the conditioner in your hair, and let it set for 3 minutes before rinsing. This is generally an easy process for me because I simply apply it before carrying out the rest of my shower routine, and then rinse when I'm done. I've been using this product for over a month now, and I most certainly have noticed that my hair is MUCH less dry now! There are more perks, however, aside from added moisture!




That's right!! Since I've started using Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist, my hair doesn't have FRIZZ anymore, and that use to be a huge issue for me! These days, my hair is beautiful, soft, shiny, and frizz-free. I'm loving it!! Below is a collage of different pics taken over the last month or so since I've started using Aussie 3 Minute Miracle:




Bad hair days almost never exist for me anymore....even when it's raining outside, though I know that may be hard to believe! If you aren't sure if Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle Moist deep conditioner is right for you, they offer 4 other kinds of 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioners:

  • 3 Minute Miracle Color, which provides 10 times the protection for your color
  • 3 Minute Miracle Shine, which is designed to deliver 24-hour shine to your hair
  • 3 Minute Miracle Strong, to help make your hair up to 10 times stronger
  • 3 Minute Miracle Smooth, to help fight off really bad frizz for up to 24 hours

There is truly a variety for everyone! I'm very glad to have been introduced to this product, and it is one that I'll keep using for a VERY long time!


***Note: I received this product courtesy of BzzAgent & Aussie for testing and review purposes, however, all opinions and views expressed are genuinely my own!***

No comments:

Post a Comment